Photos from Ladies Day Available HERE
Registration for JUNIOR & SENIOR players – Cut off June 30th
Steps on how to pay your membership/registration for Netball if you are a player.
- Register and Pay your VNA insurance with Netball Vic – Click Here
- Complete a Club Membership Form & Give to Mel Pavic – Click Here
- Complete the Player Policy Code of Conduct & Give to Mel – Click Here
- Fill out your Medical Form, and give to Jess Fanning (Player Well Being Officer) which Jess will be giving to all players soon
- A club membership must be purchased, which is $60 seniors, $10 juniors and VNA must be paid before players can take the court Round 1. After this, you have until the 6th May to pay the rest of the playing fees (the balance for Seniors is $120, Juniors $50) . You can speak to Mel if you wish to go on a payment plan, but she needs to know this before the first round, otherwise FULL fees will be due Round 4 (May 6th)
Any questions, or issues with registration, please contact Mel Pavic or Jess Fanning below.
IF YOU HAVE PAID YOUR VNA AT ANOTHER VENUE OR LEAGUE YOU MUST SHOW MEL THE RECEIPT.