Congratulations on joining North Shore Football & Netball Club for Season 2017. We look forward to a successful year, both on and off the ground.
Here is a step by step process on how to complete your registration and membership application for season 2017 at North Shore.
Football Fees – Click Here
Please note: ALL Memberships MUST be paid in full before Round 4 (May 6th) otherwise you will not be able to take the ground and play any further matches.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- Register your details on the AFL Sporting Pulse Website – Click Here
- Complete the Club Membership Form – Click Here to print
- Complete the Player Code of Conduct Policy – Click Here to print
- Give both forms to Mel Pavic & discuss a payment plan / how you will pay
Payment Options are:
- Agreed Payment Plan, signed off by Football Manager & Membership Co-ordinator
- Credit Card payment (eftpos machine at clubrooms)
- Direct Debit – Click Here for details
- Cash to Membership Co-ordinator (Mel Pavic) or Treasurer (Dave Milsome)
- Agreed Payment Plan from Match Payments, signed off by Football Manager & Membership Co-ordinator
All Players MUST be a paid club member before Round 1, which means the $60 club membership MUST be paid before this date. This is included in the $350 Fees, so once paid, the balance is due before Round 4 (May 6th) 2017.
You will not receive a membership card until your Club Membership fee is paid and the forms mentioned above are completed and signed off.
If your membership is paid for you by the club (ie Under Contract), you still need to register and complete both forms above to receive your club card.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call/sms Mel Pavic on 0404 885 363